Download my Survival World | Sunny in Sun Survival 100+ Days

Building

I have many building in this world. I have mentioned below: 


Underground Base:

You will go first time in my underground base. 




Villagers Trading

Here also you will find trading room build my me. And also rooms of villagers. 

First Room is green using wood gotten from neither. 




Second Room is Simple: 





Third is simple 

















Golden Horse Horse:

I have also build gold horse for my horse. With pure gold taken from nether.






Neither Smelting Room:

I have build Neither Smelting Room in neither for unlimited fuel.


    


Other Farms: 

Other Farms like Wheat and sugar and potato etc.

Wheat


Potato



Sugar





Golden Apple: 

When I spawned in this world I have gotten a enchanted golden apple you can verify my words by using seed.


Also give me more Suggestions to improve my world. Your Comments are most welcome.

To Download this World Click here